Among one of Las Vegas’ most historic buildings, 201 S. Las Vegas Blvd. was built in 1975 by famed architects Walter Zick & Howard Sharp, who designed many notable buildings in Las Vegas. Originally known as the Nevada Savings and Loan Association Building, the property is located on the corner of Las Vegas Blvd. and Carson Avenue, just one block south of Fremont Street. Retail, office and rooftop (restaurant/bar) available for Lease at this iconic building in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas. Building is currently under renovation with Landlord completely gutting the second and third floors along with the rooftop to allow a blank canvas for office and retail users.
- Located in a revitalized area of Downtown Las Vegas. Now preleasing turn-key Class “A” creative office space, in addition to ground-floor retail space and rooftop restaurant.
- Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas, the surrounding streets are home to city hall, courthouses, thriving retail and office, and other government institutions. Parking is available for tenants and guests.
- 233 (207 paid) parking spaces available.
- Las Vegas Blvd. frontage.
- Easy access to I-15, US-95 freeways and the Las Vegas Strip.
INNOVATIVE BY DESIGN
Minute Walk To Fremont Street
Minute Drive To The Airport
Months To Completion